When you partner with STRATA7 Technology, you gain access to a complete Unified Communications & Collaboration (UC&C) platform that integrates directly into the Microsoft Teams Portal. You can now benefit from access to features like; contact center, real-time reporting, real-time analytics, mobility, conferencing, activity monitoring, and more that aren’t available in the Microsoft Teams platform.
STRATA7 utilizes the Direct Routing capability within Microsoft Teams to embed our IP PBX directly into the Microsoft Teams portal.
Businesses who deploy Microsoft Teams chose the platform to solve a problem. As more employees leave the office for a distributed workforce model, each company needs to adjust their technology to accommodate new needs. Now more than ever, it’s essential for team members to communicate with each other from anywhere at any time. Corporate decision-makers want to give their organization a collaboration tool that works seamlessly with their existing processes. When a business is already invested in Microsoft with Office 365 solutions, adding Microsoft Teams is easy.
When you partner with STRATA7 Technology, you gain access to a complete Unified Communications & Collaboration (UC&C) platform that integrates directly into the Microsoft Teams Portal. You can deliver features like contact center, reporting, real-time analytics, mobility, conferencing, monitoring, and more that aren’t available in the Microsoft Teams platform.
STRATA7 utilizes the Direct Routing capability within Microsoft Teams to embed our IP PBX into the Microsoft Teams portal.
STRATA7 and Microsoft Teams Integration Highlights:
- The STRATA7 UC&C platform integrates with Microsoft Teams and turns theMicrosoft Teams soft client into an endpoint on our network
- Employees continue to utilize their current extension and Direct Inward Dial (DID) telephone number
- In addition to the Microsoft Teams softphone that runs on a laptop or smartphone, there are Microsoft Teams enabled phones from Yealink and Polycom offered by STRATA7 that enhance the user experience
- User utilizes the full functionality of the STRATA7 network right from their Microsoft Teams device/softphone
- Calling plan that Microsoft offers with Microsoft Teams is only cost effective and feature effective for organizations with 25 or fewer employees
- STRATA7 integration ensures your solution is scalable and cost effective at any size
- Corporate IT departments maintain full control over features and functionality for each user on the STRATA7 platform – right from the Microsoft Teams portal
Microsoft Teams is fast becoming a communications and collaboration tool of choice for businesses with remote employees. The platform currently has over 115 million active users globally. Though growing in popularity, Microsoft Teams is limited, offering just 35 features and a basic phone system. By contrast, the STRATA7 UC&C platform offers five times as many features including contact center functionality, enhanced analytics, SMS support, quality of service monitoring and much more. Business customers need advanced call control, extended features and hands-on support that you get from STRATA7 Technology, but they also want the team collaboration, chat, documents, meetings with the convenience of Microsoft Teams. STRATA7 is the answer.
Allow STRATA7 to enhance your Microsoft Teams experience with features unavailable from Microsoft and save up to 50% or more on your calling plan at the same time!