Is your company faced with replacing outdated Key Systems with a new phone system because parts and service are becoming more expensive and harder to come by?
STRATA7 has solutions to upgrade and improve the efficiency of your outdated system at a fraction of the cost to replace it!
A telephone system is a critical piece of infrastructure for any modern organization. It connects your business to the outside world and enables employees to communicate effectively with each other and with external clients and partners. If the employees in your company are used to using a traditional telephone “Key System”, you’ll want to read on.
A Key System is a basic multi-line business telephone system, typically used by organizations with fewer than 50 employees. Key-System handsets have multiple buttons representing individual lines. Users pick up the receiver and press a button to access a line, and the button lights up to show the line is in use. Key Systems offer features such as hold buttons, speakerphone, intercom, and paging. The main advantages of a Key-System are price, convenience and ease-of-use.
Many companies have resisted replacing their aging, outdated Key Systems due to cost, complexity and employee training that more modern PBX or VoIP solution requires. The difficulty companies face in trying to hang on to these outdated Key Systems is that many systems are no longer supported by the manufacturer, and parts and qualified service technicians are becoming more expensive and harder to find.
Well now, STRATA7 Technology has just rolled out a new Key-System that brings your company the best of both worlds!
The new STRATA7 Wireless VoIP Key System allows customers to keep the features they love; like line keys and a hold button, while bringing the aging technology and features up to date. The cost associated with replacing a traditional phone system can be minimized using the STRATA7 solution. There is no expensive box in your phone closet to replace and using the phone rental option, the cost to change can be minimal.
The STRATA7 Wireless VoIP Key System phones are perfect for any business that is looking to replace an outdated Key System and needs an easy-to-learn and easy-to-use wireless communication system. The system supports a combination of up to 10 wireless handsets and desk sets and handles up to 4 concurrent calls with 4 easy-to-use line keys and a hold button!
- Improve call handing and eliminate training time thanks to programmable LED line keys and a HOLD button
- Utilize multi-line functionality on the cordless handsets and cordless, battery-powered desk set
- Easily answer, transfer and/or place a call on hold with the simple press of a button – all without the need to enter the phone’s software menu
- Intercom and paging features allow employees to connect quickly and seamlessly throughout the office, warehouse or shop
The Digital Enhanced Cordless Technology (DECT) allows users to roam freely with up to 500 feet or range without losing connection, ensuring the best call range while not interfering with WiFi or other wireless networks.
Plus, STRATA7 Technology brings the best VoIP features and integrates them into the Wireless Key System!
The following features are included:
- Multiple lines: Permitting multiple lines allows employees to switch between calls to better manage times of high call volume at the push of a button.
- Auto-attendant: A business phone line can offer an automated attendant to greet callers and route them to the right employee.
- Visual voicemail: Voicemail systems for business phones can do more than just store recorded messages. They can transcribe the voicemail and send it directly to the employee by email or text message.
- Conference calls: Meetings can be scheduled by phone, with multiple callers participating in the conference call. This feature is a must for organizations with remote employees.
- Call forwarding: Calls can be forwarded to another number as needed, or even to an email address.
- On-hold messages: You can record a message that lets those on hold know that their call will be answered as soon as possible. You could also play music over the line for the caller while they wait.
- Handset support: Modern business phone systems should be compatible with wired and wireless headsets.
To learn more about Wireless VoIP Key Systems and our fast implementation process: